Monday, June 4, 2012

Fujimi Orchestra Live Action To Be Released

OH YES SHOWER SCENE!! *7* ohoho he looks delicious!!
It has been brought to my attention that there will be a live action movie of the novel Fujimi Orchestra that will be released in February 2012! (though this is nowhere to be found even though it should have been out a long time ago! T^T)
Oh Fluffy is so excited! There has also been a Yaoi OVA that was adapted from the novel (which is how I discovered it) >:D

HeeHee giggles* now we get to see skin on skin LIVE!! BWAHAHHA >:D I hope



official page: http://fujimi-2.com/
[UPDATED 06/10/2012] Here's a video update on the movie announcing the DVD release...
maybe it'll give us some clues to where the movie has been!!
On their official page, it says that the DVD was supposed to be out 06/06/2012! 
WHERE THE HELL IS IT!!!! T^T sobs* searches frantically*
I wish I knew what the hell he was saying!!! Dx
oh isnt Shota just frickin adorable!!!! I WANT HIM!!!!!! >:O
CRAP, just look at the awesomeness of the DVD cover!! it opens....
and you get full blown naked smexiness!!! FLUFFY HOSHI!!! *0 *
This just gets better and better...

Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action Trailer:

Extended Clip:
FLUFFY WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS >:D ooo such hot boys! I want this to come out NAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment