Wednesday, December 19, 2012

junjou romantica 2012 OVA [RAW] Released!

Internet damn lied to me and released on the 19th >3> hoohoo but I found out about it, you cant fool meh!!
BUT OH MY FUCK! ITS FREAKIN OUTTTTT!!! ()*:・゚*
!#$!#$#%#$%$## YESS!!!
This is the true meaning of holidays!!! Yaoi Christmas..YAOI EVERYWHERE!!!!
keep calm everyone....AND RAPE THE REPLAY BUTTON TONIGHT!!! >:D

Thank you Japan's hard working class citizens :) go and make season 3 now ya greedy yaoiwhores >:3 this pitiful horny American is across the ocean, I breathe off this stuff :)

someone, translate this D: every second is destroying my heart! It hurts T^T right here, right in the middle of my boobs....HURRYYYYYY!!!





























(Chinese subtitles) Subbed by:
Junjou Romantica 2012 OVA 1 [RAW] released! (1 out of 3 OVA)
Watch and download below!

To download: [ Link 1 ]
-THIS IS MY OWN SUPPLIED LINK,PLEASE REPORT IF THE LINK OR LINKS ARE BROKEN SO THAT I CAN FIX IT-

To watch:


No comments:

Post a Comment