Sunday, December 2, 2012

Im really really sick

Im so fuckin sick ....sick of people taking my shit, (OMFG I JUST RHYMED!!! IM SUCH THE POET~~ >:D nah the eff I shitting about U^U) going as low as to steal, WHEN I ALREADY FUCKIN GIVE YOU THE FREEDOM TO JUST ASK ME PERMISSION, Ive bit my own tongue and beared with the fact that Im allowing people to "share" and now I have thiefs...

I aint fuckin blond idiot to just let it go unnoticed.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO TO LET YOUTUBE LIKE ME?
Its exactly people like you that have my panties tied in a knot. You are the sick ignorant fucks that have no clue what copyright means, no idea of the damn work and time wasted to create videos for you people to enjoy, not willing to shed a even teense of respect and take the time to ask the original owners.

Ima give you hell, you fuckin asked for it...prepared to be skinned and boiled!
IM FLUFFY BITCH, POW! (just have you an internet punch to your face how does it feel ( ̄▽ ̄人)

(°□°) ┻━┻ shit is going down~

No comments:

Post a Comment